Thursday, October 2, 2008

Working in Chippy = meeting girls.

Today, I started work at C again. After like say 9 or 10 months? I was pretty hesitant initially but heck. & so, it was really tiring. I just think tuition is really easy money compared to working in the f&b line. CRAP, I think I'm starting to regrettttt now. SHITZ.

The only plus point that made me want to continue working at C is that I get to meet new people, unlike giving tuition (where i face my kid & still my kid. BORING.) I met a lot of people today. 2 of my sec. sch friends came by to buy food, one after another. After like 32874613 years, I met them today at C. Gosh, I really miss GMSS days. & hearing that 1 of them is in Uni make me even more envious.

Okay, then.. I met really nice customers & I made friends with them. This malay girl from Skin Food came by to get food 3 times during the entire shift I worked. (oh my oh my she is oh so pretty.) That's not all, another 2 girls from Borders (I don't know them but I just started to talk to girl no.1 THEN girl no.2 asked no.1 if we were friends. We both answered: NO?) I finally met someone like me - we talk to strangers like we are good old friends.

Then then, at night time, this girl came up to the shop. She looked at me like I know her or something & she does look familiar. (I bet Tiffany would say every girl look familiar to me but no, this one really does) So, i asked if she came earlier in the day before.

She said: "You don't know me? But, you do!"
Me: "Are you sure I know you? Where are you from?
Her: "From school."
Me: "I went to many schools. Which one exactly? Pri, Secondary or Poly?"
Her: "I'm Olivia's friend!? From band, remember?"
Me: "Sorry but I really don't know which?? (but i was thinking it's this short girl i knew but it's like so impossible) So i just asked, "Are you that short girl huiying?"
Her: "YA LAH!"

CRAP. she was like so short 3 years ago. NOW she's just slightly shorter than me. I don't know if I'm short, or she has really grown. Puberty. Must be. She said something to me that made me shy. Tsk. Anyhow, seeing her today really makes me feel like I'm damn old.

So, I met 3 secondary school friends, made 3 friends working around the area & started a convo with at least 5 others. (& in the background when I was doing so, my 2 other colleagues were saying I'm flirting with girls again.) The fact that I get to meet people & bump into friends I haven't met for a million year is the only reason I can convince myself to like working in C.

I am really not used to working such long hours YET. XB said I grown fatter. Aunty LF said I looked bigger size now with all that muscles. DAMN. I am really tired. Tomorrow is going to be a super busy day at E. Goodnight.

When I hit off with girls while working in Chippy, i thought of you. Stupid i know but it just reminds me of you. Hope everything going well for you.

1 comment:

Lee Matthew said...

omg! i cant believe u're back at chippy. like of all places? when are we plannin a mitup? u goon! so miss all of u laa.

*hugs*

p.s. reply in my blog kays. (: