Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gay night in Geylang

I overslept today. It’s no surprise since I had full shift over at C yest & spent almost an hour in the bathroom bathing & washing my C. clothes. They stink big time (although the nugget claim she couldn’t smell anything.) & then we stayed up to help the nugget’s sissy colour her art layouts needed for the art exam today. I knocked out really fast.

So, I was late for work. The 2nd time already. (Not exactly, I’m late almost everyday, just that I’m V.late for the 2nd time.) I’m really looking forward to going to work daily now. The 3 ladies of the company never fail to make my day at E. I sketched a drawing of a distorted human being for Geogina & gave Fion a note with what seems like a kid drawings. I’m glad it plastered a smile on their face. HEE. Oh, G & I never fail NOT to exchange a word of sarcasm to each other every day & we’d always end up laughing with each other. She’s really awesome & I really like her. I think she’s really hardworking cause she’s mugging for her exams when it’s at least 25 more days to it.

Anyhow, last minute meet up with my bestest gay friend (or probably the one and only gayfriend whom I’m comfortable being with) at old airport hawker for dinner/supper. I had tuition in the area & I conned Bran to meet me up there. No one can say no to food over at THIS particular hawker. We had oyster omelette, damn spicy stingray, satay with thumbs up gravy, chicken wings & sugarcane drinks. Not a lot of food, but it was really satisfying. A long walk through the geylang streets back home & our eyes were glued to the women. I just don’t understand why they would want to sell their bodies. & all those men ogling at them. What a sight. What a sight. Bumped into Tiffanie & Charlene again at Aljunied. Those gm days.
Tomorrow is friday. Yay. Oh, its 12 already. Goodnight.

No comments: