I'm blogging. Oh yes I am.
I've been really busy with school work, but it seems like nothing much has been accomplished. That's really pathetic. & after 2 hours of coming up with charts, I just realise I did on the wrong country!! I am suppose to do on China (Beijing) but the internet results gave me Rebulic of China (Taiwan). Zzzz.
Anw, celebrated stupid Mark's bday 2 days ago at Clarke Quey. Manhanttan Fish Market, G-Max reverse bungee, Turkish Ice cream, The Clinic. I really like this chap, I shall introduce you to him when you come back. I think you haven't met him before.
OH, that day at clarke quey. When we were leaving, we saw this angmoh couple kissing right in the middle of nowhere. I was like "Zzz. Can't stand it. How could they kiss in front of me?!" & then, the first person i thought of was you. Cause you said that exact sentence at Cine.
Yeah, so things are shitty here. There's really loads of work to do. I can't wait for my 2 weeks term break. I think you shld be back on my 2nd week of break. Are we going to do anything when you come back. I mean, like head somewhere or something?
Oh. & just if you are wondering (Cause you alw ask if i have a gf now & if i like anyone now. Haha.) No, i do not have any special feelings for anyone right now, at this moment. Hao gan does not equate to love.
My lecture is starting in 1.5hr. Zzz.
I've been really busy with school work, but it seems like nothing much has been accomplished. That's really pathetic. & after 2 hours of coming up with charts, I just realise I did on the wrong country!! I am suppose to do on China (Beijing) but the internet results gave me Rebulic of China (Taiwan). Zzzz.
Anw, celebrated stupid Mark's bday 2 days ago at Clarke Quey. Manhanttan Fish Market, G-Max reverse bungee, Turkish Ice cream, The Clinic. I really like this chap, I shall introduce you to him when you come back. I think you haven't met him before.
OH, that day at clarke quey. When we were leaving, we saw this angmoh couple kissing right in the middle of nowhere. I was like "Zzz. Can't stand it. How could they kiss in front of me?!" & then, the first person i thought of was you. Cause you said that exact sentence at Cine.
Yeah, so things are shitty here. There's really loads of work to do. I can't wait for my 2 weeks term break. I think you shld be back on my 2nd week of break. Are we going to do anything when you come back. I mean, like head somewhere or something?
Oh. & just if you are wondering (Cause you alw ask if i have a gf now & if i like anyone now. Haha.) No, i do not have any special feelings for anyone right now, at this moment. Hao gan does not equate to love.
My lecture is starting in 1.5hr. Zzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment