Thursday, November 13, 2008



Those were the days where we would meet up early for mac breakfast before band practice, where we would either go for /or skip jamming together because we were sick and tired of facing the very fierce conductor. Those were the days where we trained hard for the many performances and had drills under the scorching hot sun. Those were the days where friendships were forged, where we went through thick and thin as a section. Those were the days when we were young and naive, where everything was less complex and we were people who feel happy even at little things. I really miss these people. The last time i met a few of them was prolly a year or 2 years ago. The others, i haven't seen them ever since the time they graduated, I guess it's about time I should give them a call somedays to see how they are doing. Adeline, Huili, Jaslyn, Seemun, Yating. The 5 seniors who went through gmband days with me, pushing me beyond my limits, seeing me to where I was back then. I guess, those were also the times that we prolly can't buy back. I miss them.

No comments: