Monday, October 13, 2008

A question that didn't need any answer.

Full shift at Lot One today. Fuck, i swear i ate 3 days worth of food and fag so much i think im dying soon. That dumbass i worked with kept asking if i want to eat. When i said i'm really full already, she kept bugging me to eat. We ate non-stop hits during the entire day. Even the staff opp us kept smiling at us. I think they think we are not working but eating all day long.

Basketball tmr to burn calories. I'm going to work 33hrs a week at chippy after this month. Boss would pay me 1000 bucks for a month. Can't wait. And i'm so gonna save all this moolah plus tuition pay for my driving lessons which i have dragged for so damn long.

The time table is 90% the same for the 3 crm major class. So, it's pretty good. I'm really looking forward to school. Miss my kickass clique. Anyhow, I've also booked an appointment at my hairstylist's on the 25th. I'm still deciding on which color to go for, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know. Or if you think you want to see my hair in which ever color, i'd do so. (provided i like it too) I'm thinking of coloring it back the same i did months ago, but the others said i look like monkey and ah beng. So, yea.

I'd love to see you soon.

Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

email me i got sth to tell you