My next semester time table is out.
I'm gonna take wierd modules like 'personal selling & negotiation', 'services and quality management', 'integrated marketing communication'. Sucks.
I'm looking forward for school because of the people & crap, my time table isn't really good. Who would go to school on tuesdays just for 3 hrs (3-6pm) right smack in the middle of the day. & fri class is from 10-1pm. Who would wake up so early just to attend school for 3hrs. The only good thing is that there isn't any class on wednesdays.
3 more weeks left in attachment. I really like Geogina. Although we squabble everyday & pick on each other on everything and anything, she never fails to make me laugh. she's the one person i'm gonna miss when i leave my company.
Why are you selling yourself on your blog? That's really interesting. Haven't you found any hot China girls over at Shanghai? Anyhow, the you is you. I have got things to tell you, but I just hold back too much sometimes.

2 comments:
email me to tell me?
I promise i will reply :)
anyway, its a buy or dont buy thing. no checking of goods and no refund. because satisfaction is key, we live to satisfy :)
haha you are banned from all purchases sorry.
Post a Comment