The lady on the left spells JOY to me.
We are 7 years apart but that didn't stop us from hitting off right from day one.
With her around, everything feels right.
Even if we bicker/tease/show sarcasm everyday.
She's the best thing that had happened to me for the past 2 months.
That’s my stupid monster i got to know from IPP.
She took 2 weeks unpaid leave to prepare for her Uni exams
& the timing sucks so bad cause when she’s back, I’m gone.
Today is only day one of her leave & she’s right.
I’m already missing her.
With her around, everything feels right.
Even if we bicker/tease/show sarcasm everyday.
She's the best thing that had happened to me for the past 2 months.
That’s my stupid monster i got to know from IPP.
She took 2 weeks unpaid leave to prepare for her Uni exams
& the timing sucks so bad cause when she’s back, I’m gone.
Today is only day one of her leave & she’s right.
I’m already missing her.

No comments:
Post a Comment