Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just got home. Time check : 0233am. Caught Max Payne with V6. Scare the shit out of me. Dimsum at geylang in the middle of the night. Church service tmr. Chippy thereafter. 2 more weeks at IPP. 2 more weeks till school starts. 2 more weeks till i see all the awesome people. Dont know how many weeks till we'd meet again.

I have a presentation due this coming week and i haven't got much accomplished. I have 2 reports to submit in 2 weeks time too. I haven't done up my "learning points" for my weekly reports. So, i really got to get my ass moving.

I have not made up my mind for what concerns my hair. Shit. Appointment this saturday. I' saw a flyer on the road today and i texted the person. It's for some tuition assignment stuff. Hopefully i'd get some new students cus im really regretting going back C to work. I'm backing out of the 33hrs - getting 1k pay for next month (I think).

My bro got my mom an iphone. Each of us contributed to get that for her as birthday present. Coolios and i want to have one too. But sadly, im not a rich kid. I'm going to bind/ going to get a binder (once i get my pay this coming week) Although people are discouraging me from it.

Miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your hair the old way.
Like the one people called the "ah beng" style. I think that was nice and not ah beng at all.

Anonymous said...

It really isn't la.
i think it looks nice.

Lee Matthew said...

DON'T BIND!!!