Sunday, October 5, 2008

I went redhill to help my dad. Business was slack, so i told my dad i'd go home to rest. BUT, i ended up spending the entire day in town. So i met my sissy & her friend sarah. Oh, they look alike. But, I think sarah is cute & she's so innocent with her smile, unlike my sissy.

Anyhow, i think meeting my sissy is an insane choice. Cause i ended up being more broke than ever. She literally conned me of my money into buying a top she's set her eyes on. So, being the butch sister she has, i HAD to get it for her. Plus, I bought things on impulse again.

I am going to get my tuition pay tomor & i better make sure i pay my hp bill. If not it will be disconnected again. So if you do see me online, bug me and ask if i've settled my bill cus.. i foresee myself spending money on unnecessary things again. sigh.

I travelled all the way to cck from town to see if hy is alright cus she's really down. I think her bf sucks. Cus he has someone else in his heart apart from her. I told hy to break up with him then i have second thoughts. I think I'm pretty much like her bf. tsktsk. My dearest sissy asked me a qn earlier. & i was dumbfounded. I really had no answer. I also don't know what she was saying after that.

I'm working at lot 1 tmr with hy. Boss asked us not to do anything funny & behave ourselves. Life's really hectic over here, I hope it's good over there. Oh, i met layteng today. I was about to take a train from redhill t town. Then she asked if im going to meet you. Funny. I told her, Zoey is in Shanghai. She completely forgotten about it. Oh, she's really small size.

Ohkay, take care lovely. Miss you.

No comments: